- Do you struggle with composition?
- Or with creatively optimizing your images in Lightroom to realize your vision?
- Would you benefit from a more creative approach to developing your images based on why to use the tools instead of how?
Join me every two weeks on a live stream video where I critique and develop two images submitted by subscribers. You will also have the opportunity to submit questions via chat.
As a subscriber, you’ll get valuable insights into what can be improved and why, plus tips on camera technique, composition, and photographic vision. Watch as I develop images and learn how and why to use Lightroom’s powerful tools, including insights into my creative workflow.
- Framing and composition—aesthetic and technical considerations
- Best camera practices
- Basic and advanced Lightroom adjustments for maximum impact
- Dodging and burning for compositional strength
- Advanced tools and edits
Live stream sessions will last approximately one hour and will take place every other Tuesday at 8pm EDT. A recording of the session will also be available shortly after for those who don’t join live.